Give your dinner party or special event that extra touch of class by having a personal chef prepare your personalized selections. We offer a range of formats, menu selections, and services as part of my party and events service. We can accommodate any special request, and will deliver an experience your guests will talk about for weeks. Don't take my word for it, contact us for your next party or event, and let's make culinary magic together.
PARTY AND EVENT SERVICES
Our party and event services are personally tailored to your wishes. Choose from intimate dinner parties, romantic dinners for two, or anything in between. Contact us to set up an initial consultation.
Relax with your close friends, family, and guests and let us bring you a truly unique culinary experience. From mouth-watering appetizers to gourmet entrees and decadent desserts, everything is prepared to your likes and served professionally.
YEAR-ROUND ENTERTAINING IDEAS
Here are just a few ideas where my party and events service may be the perfect fit for you:
- Special Birthdays
- Special Anniversaries
- Bridal Showers
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinners
- Baby Showers
- Tea Parties for the little ladies
- Sweet 16 Parties
- Over-the-Hill Birthdays
- After the Prom
Have fun with your guests and family. Let us take the worry and time out of your special events.
Key dates during the year fill up quickly, so it's never too early to contact me to reserve a date. Here are a few ideas as the year progresses:
- 1 - New Year's Day - Recover from the evening past and plan a New Year's Day dinner with all the items that bring luck in the new year.
- 14 - Valentine's Day - Have a candle-lit dinner.
- Mardi Gras - Invite some friends and let the good time roll with authentic New Orleans specialties.
- 17 - St. Patrick's Day - Share the Luck 'o the Irish with friends. Slainte!
- Easter - Doff your Easter bonnet for a family feast to celebrate the holiday.
- 2nd Sunday - Mother's Day - Make this Mother's Day one that she will cherish. Surprise her with a chef-prepared brunch on her special day.
- Last Monday - Memorial Day - Break out the swimsuits and suntan lotion. Celebrate the arrival of summer and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for America.
- Graduation Parties - Send your graduate off with a bang.
- 3rd Sunday - Father's Day - Dad will appreciate great food and good company. And it may help him to forget the new tie.
- June Weddings - Plan the ultimate, intimate June wedding reception.
- 4 - Independence Day - Send up some fireworks of your own with a spectacular Fourth of July party.
- Summer Parties - Kick back with friends and family and let me impress with wonderfully light and tasty summer party foods.
- 1st Monday - Labor Day - Last chance to worship the sun and get in those last summertime party favorites of the season.
- Tailgating - Let me prepare your cooler with some of the best tailgate foods anywhere.
- 31 - Halloween - Make this the best Halloween party ever.
- Open House Holiday Parties
- Gourmet New Years at home